- When he was 25 he took his first portfolio to show Vogue magazine, this resulted in his first spread called ‘Landgirl’
- He has only ever had two Vogue front covers.
- Tim Walker Pictures, book
- Lilly Cole and Giant Camera – He took this for Italian Vogue in 2005.
- He likes to use natural light wherever possible
- A shoot would take about 2 weeks, with the best photos usually taken on the third day when people are most relaxed.
- He likes to work with the same models because they know what they are doing and become his actresses.
- ‘Only ever photograph what you love’
- Mulbery, his most recent work.